Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tricia Walsh Smith hits Youtube for Revenge

New York- Tricia Walsh decided to get back at her husband by using Youtube and broadcast to the world! She made a video featuring the things wrong with her and her husband’s life and posted to Youttube to get whopping 150,000 views! From talking about a pre-nump to what her husband lacked in bed and his private life. This is a bitter woman that will shake the world and lay a path to the possibilities of the net! I am afraid dear you may have crossed the line, you may not get punished this time but I am sure you will pave a path for Internet law review. It is sad that we live in such a weird time where people so openly would hurt each other for financial gain! Let’s just hope there aren’t any more Tricia Walsh Smiths around! I am sure the judge in their trail will watch this and remind himself what a dumbass she must be for posting this one! Good day!

No comments: